Welcome to Advanced Eyecare Center
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Advanced Eyecare Center, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our optometrists provide the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one. Note! As of April 1, 2015, we have new office hours, to learn more, click here.
No need to wait, appointments are available, call today: 478.987.2020.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Meet our Eye Doctors
- See Insurance plans we accept
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact details
- Request an appointment
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
- See the designer frame brands we carry
Existing Patient Links:
- Complete patient forms
- Request an appointment
- Investigate Lasik and other options for eye surgery
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in a Great Location
We are conveniently located across from the Perry Hospital and we serve patients In Perry, Warner Robins and from from all over middle GA - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our Practice.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, GA United Healthcare many others. Click to learn more!
Advanced EyeCare Center is happy to announce that Dr. Jeffrey Hinson, M.D. is now a part of the AEC team. Dr. Hinson is a board-certified ophthalmologist who will be performing cataract surgery here in Perry. Dr. Hinson is originally from middle Georgia and completed his ophthalmology residency at the University of South Carolina, serving as Chief Resident his senior year.
Having the option of cataract surgery so close to home is a substantial benefit for our patients, and we are so glad to be able to provide this through Dr. Hinson's expertise. Cataracts - the clouding of the normally clear lens of the eye - can cause decreased vision. During cataract surgery, the physician uses surgical blades to manually remove the clouded lens, replacing it with a new lens for clearer vision.
Welcome, Dr. Hinson! Make an appointment today for a consultation and to learn if you are a candidate for cataract surgery - now close to home!
- Jun 23, 2015 - Health Fair & Employee Eye Care
- May 22, 2015 - Earn Free Glasses With New Referral Program
Earn rewards from Advanced Eye by downloading our Free GWIG (Go Where I Go) Mobile App! Make our business your "favorite," and then refer us to friends and colleagues. More »
- Mar 20, 2015 - Hours Change
Beginning April 1, our office hours will change! More »
- Jun 20, 2013 - 2013 PerryIdol Auditions
Don't miss your chance for Fame! More »
- Feb 8, 2013 - Welcome to our New Website
Visit our new optometry website for information about our Practice. More »
- Feb 1, 2013 - Request Your Next Appointment Online...
You can now request your next appointment online. Find out how...More »
- Jan 25, 2013 - Pink, Stinging Eyes?
It Could Be Pink Eye. More »