Welcome to Advanced Eyecare Center
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Advanced Eyecare Center, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our optometrists provide the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one. Note! As of April 1, 2015, we have new office hours, to learn more, click here.
- Buy one pair of eyeglasses and get a second pair of eyeglasses or sunglasses of equal or less value free! Offer ends soon, some exclusions apply.
- Buy one pair of prescription sunglasses, get up to 50% off a second pair of equal or less value! Offer ends soon, some exclusions appply.
No need to wait, appointments are available, call today: 478.987.2020.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Meet our Eye Doctors
- See Insurance plans we accept
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact details
- Request an appointment
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
- See the designer frame brands we carry
Existing Patient Links:
- Complete patient forms
- Request an appointment
- Investigate Lasik and other options for eye surgery
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in a Great Location
We are conveniently located across from the Perry Hospital and we serve patients In Perry, Warner Robins and from from all over middle GA - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our Practice.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, GA United Healthcare many others. Click to learn more!
Chances are that by now you have heard of Dry Eye Syndrome or Chronic Dry Eye. Dry eyes occur when your tears aren't able to provide enough moisture for your eyes. Tears can be unproductive for several reasons: dry eyes may occur if you don't produce enough tears or if your tears are just not quite enough to provide adequate comfort. Read more...
- Jun 23, 2015 - Health Fair & Employee Eye Care
- May 22, 2015 - Earn Free Glasses With New Referral Program
Earn rewards from Advanced Eye by downloading our Free GWIG (Go Where I Go) Mobile App! Make our business your "favorite," and then refer us to friends and colleagues. More »
- Mar 20, 2015 - Hours Change
Beginning April 1, our office hours will change! More »
- Jun 20, 2013 - 2013 PerryIdol Auditions
Don't miss your chance for Fame! More »
- Feb 8, 2013 - Welcome to our New Website
Visit our new optometry website for information about our Practice. More »
- Feb 1, 2013 - Request Your Next Appointment Online...
You can now request your next appointment online. Find out how...More »
- Jan 25, 2013 - Pink, Stinging Eyes?
It Could Be Pink Eye. More »