Contact Lens Fittings
The contact lens fittings and exams at Advanced Eyecare Center are designed to determine which contact lenses will fit your vision needs.
Scleral Contact Lenses
Scleral contact lenses give sharp, comfortable vision to people who have been told their eyes are difficult to fit or who have previously found contacts too uncomfortable to wear. Patients who have had corneal surgery or have keratoconus are great candidates for these lenses.
Orthokeratology is a non-surgical method of reshaping the while you sleep with specially designed contact lenses. This method can eliminate your dependence on eyeglasses or contacts during the day.
Multifocal Contact Lenses
These contact lenses help those with presbyopia see clearly at all distances without the need for readers or bifocals.
Order contact lenses online through our easy and convenient online store.
- Challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and dry eyes needn’t be a barrier to contact lens wear, but they do require more time and patience.
- Scleral lenses are a specialized contact lenses that make contact lens use possible for many people for the first time - and they have advantages for normal contact lens wearers as well.
- Best Sellers 2016 - Here are some of our favorite contact lenses for 2016.
- Disposable contact lenses are generally considered to be far superior in comfort and wearability than hard and rigid lenses.
- We carry all of the top contact lens brands!
- Fortunately for those who don’t like the look, feel or inconvenience of reading glasses, there is another option. Bifocal and multifocal lenses are also available in contact lenses in both soft and rigid varieties.
- “I can’t wear soft contacts; I have astigmatism.” This once-true statement is now simply a myth.